Care for the environment
At Chocolate Village, we care about the environment and are committed to environmentally friendly and sustainable practices in our day-to-day operations. Our diverse efforts for the environment and sustainability are fundamental pillars of our business and we strive to create social and environmental benefits for the environment.
We are aware of our role in the global tourism industry and strive for long-term sustainable management of our activities, thus actively contributing to the overall sustainable development of the industry.
- protecting the environment by reducing the impact of our own activities on the environment and by participating in environmental and conservation initiatives,
- continuous monitoring of its own environmental performance and setting appropriate environmental targets,
- reducing one's own environmental footprint by saving energy and water,
- reduction of waste generation and active reduction, re-use with the Ecolabel when and where possible,
- staff training and regular training on environmental and sustainability issues,
- encouraging guests to take an active part in their own environmental efforts,
- raising awareness of the environment and sustainability,
- formulating corporate social responsibility policies by referring to issues related to areas: social, culture, economy, quality, human rights, health, risk and crisis management.